Tuna Pasta con TomatoFrom hnypups 4 years ago
- 500g fettuccine or spaghetti shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, diced shopping list
- 4 to 5 fresh red tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley or kinchay shopping list
- 2 small cans of tuna in oil, drained shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- parmesan cheese powder shopping list
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain and toss with half the oil. Heat remaining oil and butter in a large fry pan over medium heat.
- Saute garlic, onion and tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in oregano and parsley, cook for another minute before adding the tuna.
- Heat gently for about 2 minutes and season with salt.
- Add pasta and until just heated through.
- To serve, sprinkle with parmesan cheese powder then top with fresh basil leaves.