Banana Split cookieFrom bigcookiedude 4 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ banana flavored instant pudding shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 C dried strawberries, chopped shopping list
- 1 C dried pineapple, chopped shopping list
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 18-20 maraschino halves (more for smaller cookies) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the strawberries, pineapple, and chocolate chips until well blended.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz), or rounded spoonful, drop dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet. Top each cookie with a maraschino cherry half.
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating1 people
i love your cookies! you have so many interesting recipes, and lovely pictures...thanks to you i've got enough ideas for every holiday for the next 2 years!andiecooks in home loved it