Miniature QuesadillasFrom shirlex7565 6 years ago
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumim shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (about 2 oz) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 (6-to7- inch flour tortillas shopping list
- Fresh salsa (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chili powder, cumin, salt and oregano in large plastic food storage bag. Add cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese. Shake to coat cheese.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in med skillet. Fry one tortilla on med-hi heat for 30 seconds or until golden brown. Turn, fry 30 seconds longer. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place fried tortillas on baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Broil 3 inches from heat 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Cut each quesadilla into 4 pieces. Top with salsa if desired. Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookshirlex7565 Sparta, TN
The Rating5 people
I love this idea! Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
great post! wonderful recipe high5 thanks for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Nice!pleclare in Framingham loved it