Bacon And Chive Corn MuffinsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 c yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tbs double acting baking powder shopping list
- 2 large eggs,lightly beaten shopping list
- 1-1/4 c whole milk shopping list
- 3 Tbs warm bacon drippings shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped bacon,cooked shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh chopped chives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place in oven for 3 to 4 mins while oven preheats.
- In large bowl,sift together cornmeal,flour,salt and baking powder.
- Add eggs,milk and bacon drippings,stirring well to combine Add bacon and chives,stirring well. Fill prepared muffin cups three-quarters full.
- Bake till golden brown,15 to 20 mins.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
wow! sounds soo good thanks for the recipe gotta try soon thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it