Sausage Stuffed MushroomsFrom lbrooks26 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove casings from sausage and mix together in a bowl with the flavored brreadcrumbs, dried parsley, and mushroom stems. Blend well. If mixture seems too dry, add some water 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Add filling to mushrooms. Don't be afraid to heap it on. Place in 9 x 13 glass pan. Sprinkle with olive oil and 1/2 cup of water. If you have more filling than can be stuffed, make small meatball shaped balls and bake along with the mushrooms. Yum!!
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until filling is cooked and golden brown.