Yin Yang Silky Twangy Stir FryFrom nadaism 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 4cm length of chopped leek shopping list
- 1 dessertspoon quinona seeds shopping list
- 3 cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 cup chopped silver beet leaves plus the stalks shopping list
- 297g firm silky tofu shopping list
- Dash of nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vegetable cube (salt is in here - you can add more salt to your taste) shopping list
- 1/2 litre of boiled water- save the water after the noodles have cooked 2mins shopping list
- 1 cup fine rice noodles boiled with the vegetable cube (save the water to pour into the stirfry) shopping list
- parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil and add chopped leek and quinona seeds - stir until leek changes colour.
- Add garlic and tofu - add the left over rice water, dash of nutmeg and cook for 5 minutes for the quinona seeds to soften.
- Add the silverbeet - fold altogether gently for 2 minutes approx.
- Add the cooked rice noodles on top and fold in gently.
- Serve onto a warm plate - sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.