Pizza Pin Wheel - The Photo Is SimilarFrom iamskippy 5 years ago
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry shopping list
- 2 sachets of tomatoe paste shopping list
- 4 middle bacon rashers shopping list
- 20 Kalamatta olives (seeded) shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped mixed herbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmeson cheese shopping list
- Hot pepperoni to suit shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry - allow to defrost
- spread 1 sachet of tomatoe paste on each sheet of pastry
- remove fat from bacon & cube bacon very small, spread over pastry
- olives to be cubed very small, spread over pastry
- onion to be cubed very small,spread over pastry
- wash and chop herbs very small, spread over pastry
- grated cheese - leave as is and spread over pastry
- hot pepperoni to be cubed very small and spread over pastry
- NOW! roll pastry as tight as you can till you get to the end.
- wash beaten egg, with brush, over rolled "mini pizza"
- With very sharp and thin knife, cut rolled "mini pizza" into 8mm slices and lay onto greased tray.
- With preheated oven of 220c, place tray to top of oven.
- Just to be sure, check bums of "mini pizza's" to make sure they are not burning.
- Cook for 20 min. is generally the rule.
- Once cooled - they can be frozen for later use.