Apple Cake For PassoverFrom chacha 5 years ago
- 6 eggs, beaten very well then add to shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups matzoh cake meal shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- and mix the above thoroughly shopping list
- 5 apples (Roma, spy, royal gala or any baking apples) peel and slice thinly shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar mixed with 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Generously grease a 13 x 9 in Pyrex.
- Fit waxed paper in pan, and then turn paper over so that both sides are greased.
- Pour 1/2 batter into pan.
- Top with 1/2 of the apples, 1/2 of the nuts and 1/2 of the sugar/cinnamon. Repeat.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Let cool on rack.
- Turn out so that you can remove the waxed paper and then put back into pan.
- Refrigerate after using.
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating3 people
Thank you Cha-Cha (tango?) This sounds really delish. The local grocery had many different kinds of matzo bread today. even whole wheat and gluten free.
Happy Passover to you and your family.
trishttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it