Healthy Breakfast WrapFrom alykorobova 6 years ago
- 8 whole wheat tortillas shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Smart Balance or olive oil shopping list
- 10 mushrooms (sliced) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup red kidney beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) shopping list
- 1 avocado (cut in cubes) shopping list
- salt and pepp er to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put Smart Balance and sliced mushrooms in the skillet on medium heat. let them cook for 2-3 minutes until they start to brown alittle.
- Add eggs and stir it all together.
- Add beans and season well.
- Spoon the mixture on tortillas. Not too much, so the mixture can be wrapped in a tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Add cubes of avocado on each.
- Wrap and use toothpicks to hold together.
- You can serve with some sour cream on the side but they truly are delicious just like that! Enjoy!