Acorn Squash Rings with Pears and Dried CherriesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut unpeeled squash into 1/4 rings with sharp knife.
- Remove and discard seeds then place in shallow dish and set aside.
- In 4 cup measure cook butter in microwave on high until melted.
- Stir in cherries and brown sugar then cook uncovered in plastic wrap on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir in pear then spoon in each ring.
- Cover and cook on high in microwave for 7 minutes then drain juice with 1 cup measure.
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water then whisk into juices.
- Cook on high in microwave for 45 seconds until thickened then pour over rings.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!