Afghan Beef Tenderloin KebobsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons garlic finely minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin cut into cubes shopping list
- pita bread shopping list
- 3 tomatoes sliced shopping list
- 2 onions sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cilantro shopping list
- 4 limes quartered shopping list
How to make it
- Mix yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl.
- Mix beef with yogurt and marinate 2 hours at room temperature.
- Thread beef on skewers and grill over medium hot coals.
- Place warmed pita bread on plates then divide beef among them.
- Top with tomato, onion slices and cilantro and fold bread over.
- Serve with lime quarters for squeezing.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!