Alaska Shrimp and Mango With Herb SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 pounds frozen shrimp peeled and deveined with tail on shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3 mangoes shopping list
- herb Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon tarragon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw shrimp then rinse and drain then drizzle with lemon juice and toss well.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle liberally with old bay.
- On lightly greased pan broil 2 minutes on one side then turn and broil 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooled baking sheet.
- Chill quickly in freezer until well chilled but do not freeze.
- Slice mangoes and arrange shrimp and mangoes on large serving platter.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and mix well then serve with shrimp.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!