Double Chocolate Walnut CookiesFrom dutchie326 3 years ago
- * 1 1/2 cups flour (all purpose) shopping list
- * 1 1/2 cup almond flour (or you can use 2 1/3 cups all purposed only, without the almond flour) shopping list
- * 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- * 3/4 cup cocoa powder dutch pressed ( just use hersheys) shopping list
- * 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- * 2 1/2 sticks butter at room temperature shopping list
- * 1 egg shopping list
- * 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- * 1/2 cup agave nectar (a natural sweetener that you can buy on line if you cannot find it in a store near you.) shopping list
- * 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- * 2 cups chocolate chips (any mix of chocolate chips will do. I used 1 cup bittersweer sugar free and 1 cup mini white) shopping list
- * 1 cup chopped walnuts ( or chopped almonds) shopping list
How to make it
- . Preheat oven to 350F.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
- . Using an electric mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar.
- Add agave nectar, egg, vanilla and mix together.
- Add flour mixture and continue mixing until just combined.
- DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix using a spatula.
- . In a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat, drop a tablespoonful of cookie batter, 2 inches apart
- . Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool on the cookie sheets. It should be soft when taken out of the oven.
- It will firm up as it cools at room temperature.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!