Chocolate SquaresFrom thecoffeebreak 7 years ago
- 200 gram sugar shopping list
- 100 gram brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar shopping list
- 130 gram dark chocolate, broken in pieces shopping list
- 130 gram butter, soft shopping list
- 130 gram flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 30 gram cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Grease square baking pan.
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- In a heatproof bowl put dark chocolate pieces and soft butter; place over the saucepan and stir regularly until melted and very smooth. Just make sure bottom of the bowl doesn’t reach the water. Remove from the heat and let cool for a bit.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs; add brown and white sugar, vanilla sugar and cinnamon. To the egg mixture stir in cooled chocolate and flour.
- Transfer batter to the baking tray; bake for 30-40 minutes.
- When ready leave it to cool before cutting in to squares. Dust with confectioner sugar.
The Cookthecoffeebreak Dublin, IE
- Not added to any groups yet!