Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom nicoleoleary 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl mix the flour and baking powder together then add sugar and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl mix (with an electric mixer) milk, oil and the egg together.
- Unite the ingredients from both bowls and mix with a mixer until smooth.
- Fill paper cups or buttered muffin tray.
- (If you want) Add some frozen fruit on top of the mixture.
- Put the paper cups or the buttered muffin tray into an electric oven at 175 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
The Cooknicoleoleary Bexleyheath, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!