Apple Brie Cheese OmeletFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 apples peeled cored and thinly sliced shopping list
- 8 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 8 teaspoons cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 8 tablespoon diced brie cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté apple in butter.
- Beat together eggs, cream, salt and pepper until blended but not frothy.
- Melt butter in omelet pan over high heat until foam begins to recede.
- Pour in egg mixture and prepare omelet beating to lighten but still set on the bottom.
- Fill with sautéed apples and diced brie cheese cubes.
- Fold or roll and slide out of pan onto a heated plate.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!