Barbecue Skillet PizzaFrom pleclare 4 years ago
How to make it
- In large microwave-dafe bowl,combine shredded beef,sweet pepper and onion. Microwave on high for 3 mins,stirring once. Meanwhile,lightly grease a heavy skillet with flared sides.
- Press biscuits into bottom and halfway up sides of skillet,moistening edges of biscuits and pressing to seal.
- Cook crust ,covered,over med. heat 3 mins. Check crust and press with fork to seal any holes. Spoon beef mixture into partially cooked crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook ,covered for 9-14 mins more or till edges of crust are light brown.
- Loosen edges and slide pizza onto serving platter. Cut in wedges. If desired,sprinkle with lettuce and tomato.