Tuna CasseroleFrom michaella 5 years ago
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup frozen green peas shopping list
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained shopping list
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup crushed potato chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- 2.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 3.In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles, onion, 1 cup cheese, peas, tuna, soup and mushrooms. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with potato chip crumbs and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- 4.Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly