Almond Crusted Pork CutletsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups sliced almonds lightly toasted shopping list
- 4 pork cutlets shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 egg beaten with 2 teaspoons water shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly flatten pork then season with salt and pepper then dredge in flour.
- Pat off excess flour then dip pork in beaten egg.
- Press each pork cutlet in almonds, covering pork well then place on buttered baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes then combine butter, lemon juice and basil and drizzle over pork.