Banana Chocolate Spring RollsFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oil to 350° in a large, deep (at least 2 quarts) pot.
- Place 1 piece of the quartered banana and several small chocolate pieces at the bottom of the wonton wrapper.
- Sprinkle with sugar and wet the edges with water.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Wrap like a burrito and drop into the oil.
- Fry until golden brown and place on a plate with paper towels to soak up excess oil until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle again with sugar.
- Place on the serving plate with a scoop of ice cream.