Low Sugar Sweet Potato PieFrom rodeogirl73 8 years ago
- 3 T. margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/4 c. Splenda brown sugar shopping list
- 5 pkt. Splenda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground allspice shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 2 c. mashed cooked sweet potato (or 1 large sweet potato) shopping list
- 1 c. Skim Fat Free milk shopping list
- 3 Large egg whites shopping list
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat together margarine, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, allspice, & egg yolk.
- Whisk in sweet potatoes & milk. In medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold into sweet potato mixture, not stir.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, until a tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack until ready to cut into wedges to serve.