Cheese And Chilli KranskyFrom iamskippy 5 years ago
How to make it
- Make sure the oven temp. is correct. The first time I did this, the pastry was soggy. The oven has to be HOT.
- Snip ends from Kransky
- Put Kransky in freezer and allow to start to freeze.
- Now the sheet of Puff pastry, allow to unfreeze and cut two 4cm strips
- Wrap pastry (overlapping) around very cold Kransky (Starting to freeze)
- Preheat oven to 240c
- Now place Kransky on cooking paper and place in freezer for 15 min.
- Remove from freezer and wash with beaten egg.
- Dust top of Kransky with cracked peppers.
- With Kransky still on cooking paper, place on tray and into preheated oven. If pastry is doing nothing - increase temperature by 10c
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- If size of Kransky is small, then the temp. can be reduced to 230c
- I have a bit of salad to go with it.
The Cookiamskippy Adelaide, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!