VichyssoisseFrom ginger 7 years ago
- 2 chopped leeks shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 1/8 c. of heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter shopping list
- 3/4 c. of thinly sliced potatoes shopping list
- 2 1/3 c. of chicken stock shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to sweat out the chopped leeks and onion in butter over medium flame aprox. 8 min.
- Now you wan tto add in the potatoes and stock to pan,
- Season this as you bring to a boil, then lower flame to low for approx. 30 min..
- You want to puree this in the blender until creamy.
- Then you can let this cool completly.
- Ladle into bowls and stir in some cream.
The Cookginger Anderson, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!