CHEWY FUDGY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIESFrom choclytcandy 7 years ago
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate or bittersweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate , chopped shopping list
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), cut into quarters shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt shopping list
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Fold two 12-inch pieces of foil lengthwise so that they measure 7 inches wide. Fit one sheet in bottom of greased pan, pushing it into corners and up sides of pan; overhang will help in removal of baked brownies. Following illustration 1 below, fit second sheet in pan in same manner, perpendicular to first sheet. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. In medium heatproof bowl set over a pan of almost-simmering water, melt chocolates and butter, stirring occasionally until mixture is smooth. Whisk in cocoa until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3. Whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in medium bowl until combined, about 15 seconds. Whisk warm chocolate mixture into egg mixture; then stir in flour with wooden spoon until just combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan, spread into corners, and level surface with rubber spatula; bake until slightly puffed and toothpick inserted in center comes out with a small amount of sticky crumbs clinging to it, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool on wire rack to room temperature, about 2 hours, then remove brownies from pan using foil handles (see illustration 2, below). Cut into 1-inch squares and serve. (Do not cut brownies until ready to serve; brownies can be wrapped in plastic and refrigerated up to 5 days.)
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!