Chocolate Chip Cookies - Gluten FreeFrom stalwart 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups gluten-free baking mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C).
- Prepare a greased baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Gradually add egg substitute and vanilla while mixing.
- Sift together gluten-free flour mix, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into the butter mixture until blended.
- Finally, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon, drop cookies 2 inches apart on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.