Le Hog PizzaFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- 8 ounces pizza dough shopping list
- cornmeal, for dough shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups white sauce, recipe follows shopping list
- 3 meatballs, broken up, recipe follows shopping list
- Chopped cooked bacon, for topping shopping list
- Chopped Canadian bacon, for topping shopping list
- Chopped ham, for topping shopping list
- For the White Sauce: shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 8 ounces yellow onion, finely diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 pinch black pepper shopping list
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan shopping list
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons course ground black pepper shopping list
- For the meatballs: shopping list
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound italian sausage, casing removed shopping list
- 3/4 cups finely chopped green pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cups finely chopped yellow onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan shopping list
- 3 cups Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Special Equipment: pizza stone
- Preheat oven with a pizza stone to 500 degrees F.
- Sprinkle some cornmeal onto a clean work surface. Roll the dough out to form a 10-inch round. Sprinkle the back of a sheet pan with cornmeal and place pizza on top. Spread with white sauce then top with the broken up meatballs, bacon, Canadian bacon and ham. Bake until dough is cooked through, golden and crispy and sauce is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- For the White Sauce:
- In large pot, over medium heat, add the butter, onion and garlic and saute until the onion is translucent. Stir in the flour and when flour starts to bubble, whisk in the chicken stock, and remaining ingredients. Remove from stove and let cool.
- Yield: 1 quart
- For the meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 400 to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Let sit 15 minutes, then form into 2 to 3- ounce balls. Place on a sheet tray and bake 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Yield: about 18 meatballs
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!