White Cheese Pizza with Grilled Corn and Wood Smoked BaconFrom choclytcandy 7 years ago
- 8 ounces pizza dough, store-bought shopping list
- 1 tablespoon semolina flour shopping list
- 3 slices sharp Cheddar shopping list
- 5 (1/2-inch) cubes brie cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grilled corn kernels shopping list
- 3 strips cooked smoked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly flat-leaf parsley, no stems shopping list
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated Pecorino Romano shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven with pizza stone to 475 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Gently stretch dough to 11-inches in diameter. Place dough on pizza peel dusted with semolina to prevent sticking. Top dough with the Cheddar and brie cheese. Scatter corn, bacon and parsley leaves. Sprinkle pizza with olive oil then Romano. Slide pizza onto hot stone in oven. Bake 6 to 8 minutes until golden, cut into 6 slices and serve on warm plate.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!