Grilled Rib-Eye Steak SandwichFrom choclytcandy 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling shopping list
- 6 (6-ounce) rib-eye steaks shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sea salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot banana peppers shopping list
- 6 slices provolone cheese shopping list
- 6 steak rolls, split in 1/2 shopping list
- herb Salad, recipe follows shopping list
- herb Salad: shopping list
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced prosciutto shopping list
- 3 shallots, sliced into thin rings shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper, or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the grill to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the smoked paprika and 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides and drizzle with olive oil. Put the steaks on hot grill and sear on each side until desired doneness, about 4 minutes. Top with the peppers and provolone and cook until the cheese is melted. Brush the steak rolls with the smoked paprika oil and grill until slightly charred. Cut the steaks in half, lengthwise and put them on top of each other on the bottom half of the roll. Top with the herb salad and cover with the top half of the roll. Serve.
- Herb Salad:
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and toss to combine.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!