Trail Mix Banana MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 4 large, over-ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1/3 cup soft low-fat margarine (I used Becel Light) shopping list
- 2/3 cup demerara sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp maple extract shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup trail mix (mine had cranberries, golden raisins, cashews, peanuts, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix bananas, margarine, sugar, egg, vanilla and maple extract until well blended.
- In another bowl whisk together baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Add to the wet mixture, mixing until it is just incorporated. Fold in the trail mix.
- Bake for 28 minutes, remove immediately from tin and cool on a rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!