Bean and Potato EnchiladasFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 5 small potatoes cubed shopping list
- 1 pound can beans of choice drained and rinsed shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic pressed shopping list
- 1 small red onion chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 12 corn tortillas shopping list
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 10 ounces green enchilada sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes in just enough water to barely cover them.
- When they are half done add beans, garlic, oregano, cumin and salt.
- Boil vigorously to reduce water a bit and finish cooking the potatoes.
- When potatoes are done pour off water into sauce.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the bean and potato mixture on a tortilla.
- Roll and place in a baking pan.
- When finished rolling tortillas pour sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and eat with salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!