Audras Wild Rice Mushroom SoupFrom iamcharmed 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup uncooked wild rice shopping list
- 1 - 8oz pkg fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 cup beef bouillon shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (or sliced very very thin) shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk (not cream of coconut) shopping list
- 1 pint heavy cream shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 2/3 cups cooking sherry (this gives it the rich flavors and really shouldn't be omitted). shopping list
How to make it
- In a large sauce pan or dutch oven combine wild rice, mushrooms, bouillon, sherry, lemon juice, onion and celery. Add enough water so that you have liquid according to the rice package.
- On medium heat, cook until wild rice is done. (there should be some liquid left in rice).
- Before serving add heavy cream and coconut milk and heat on low until warm enough to serve. DO NOT LET IT BOIL.