Kahlua BallsFrom foodygirl1979 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup Kahlua liquor or any coffee flavored liquor would work shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup shopping list
- Assorted items for rolling the balls into (ie: cocoa powder, fine colored sugar, sprinkles, finely crushed walnuts or oreo crumbs) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cookie crumbs, walnuts and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl.
- Add Kahlua and corn syrup; mix well.
- Shape into balls and roll into desired toppings.
- Chill overnight. Store in air tight container in the refrigerator.