The Best Bbqd Shredded Beef For Sandwiches-seriouslyFrom foodygirl1979 4 years ago
How to make it
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the chuck roast generously on both side with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Pour on the sweet and spicy chipotle sauce to cover completely.
- Pour beer over top and around the sides of the roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 7 hours.
- Remove roast from pot and discard all liquids.
- Shred beef and place back into slow cooker.
- Pour in the sweet baby ray’s and stir to coat the meat.
- Set on warm 1-2 hours or until time to eat.
- Serve on soft rolls.
- 12.Top with coleslaw if desired (recommended).
The Cookfoodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!