Chocolate GranolaFrom diannesfoodobsession 5 years ago
- 3 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/3 ground flax seed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 brown rice syrup shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. honey shopping list
- 2 - 1 oz. squares semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt. shopping list
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 275 degress. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut, walnuts, flax seed, cocoa powder and cinnamon.
- In a small saucepan, combine the oil, syrup, honey, chocolate squares, vanilla, and salt. Stir over low heat just until the chocolate is melted.
- Add syrup mixture to the oat mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spread onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 40 - 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before breaking into chunks. Stir in chocolate chips to the cooled granola and store in an air-tight container.
The Cookdiannesfoodobsession Saint Cloud, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!