Squash CasseroleFrom caveman926 4 years ago
- 1 can Baby yellow squash shopping list
- small Jar pimento shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup of onion chopped shopping list
- 1 Tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cup of Peppridge Farm seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven 375
- Melt Butter and add to Bread crumbs.
- Sautee Onion till soft
- Combine all the rest of the ingrediences in a large bowl and mix together add onions.
- Spray Casserol dish with nonstick spray put thin layer of bread crumbs in bottom. Pour in the other ingrediences and top with the rest of the bread crumbs. Bake uncovered for 45 min.
- For a nice twist add ham chunks to the main filling.
The Cookcaveman926 Villa Rica, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!