Crispy fried shrimps dressed in vermicelliFrom zabee 5 years ago
- 20 shrimp with tails intact shopping list
- rice vermicelli shopping list
- 2 tbs oyster sauce shopping list
- garlic - 2 cloves finely chopped shopping list
- a pinch of black pepper shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp rice or corn flour shopping list
- 5 tbs - oil shopping list
- Dipping Sauce: shopping list
- 2-3 sprigs of cilantro finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/s tsp of rice wine vinegar shopping list
- fish sauce 2 tbs shopping list
- cane sugar 1/2 tsp shopping list
- chopped bird eye chillies - according to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the vermichelli and set aside. In a wok, heat the oil and fry garlic till slightly brown. Stir fry the vermichelli and add the oyster sauce. Arrange it in a straight line on a towel.
- Take a few strings of the vermichilli and wrap each shrimp individually.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, rice flour , salt and pepper. Dip the shrimps in this batter and fry on high heat till crispy. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- For the dipping sauce, mix all the ingreadients into a bowl, microwave it for 30 seconds and serve with the shrimp.