Bacon and Swiss QuicheFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 pieces phyllo dough cut into 3 strips each shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese grated shopping list
- 4 ounces cooked crisp bacon diced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then coat pie plate with cooking spray.
- Gently lay dough in pie plate one piece at a time coating each layer with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs, egg substitute, milk, flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon over dough then pour in egg mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and bake until firm then allow to cool and cut into wedges.