AMAZING Thai-style Ramen SoupFrom str8jacket 3 years ago
- 3/4 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 can (approx. 3/4 cup) coconut milk (lite or regular) shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp (red rooster or tapatio) hot chili sauce shopping list
- 1 package TOP RAMEN, any flavor (chicken, oriental, or chili R best) shopping list
- 4 fresh MUSHROOOMS sliced or 1 can straw mushrooms shopping list
- *cooked chicken (leftovers or canned) cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 fresh lime shopping list
- Fresh cilantro to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pour the water and coconut milk into a pot and place on medium high heat. Add the Ramen flavoring packet, sugar, soy sauce and chili sauce. Stir to blend. Add Ramen noodles. As the liquid begins to boil, add the mushrooms and cooked chicken. Let it cook until the noodles are done (about three mintues). Squeeze the juice of the lime into the mixture and garnish with fresh cilantro. Ready to eat!
The Cookstr8jacket Taos, NM
The Rating3 people
I happen to LOVE this "5"FORK!!!!!
'version' of 'Ramen' Noodles~
I write You a 'comment' as well as
rate the recipe a "5"~ !!!!!
I especially like the use of the 'Coconut Milk'
and the 'Chili Sauce'~
I am go...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
This sounds absolutely delicious....*****high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!