Bettes Diner Buttermilk PancakesFrom ozrocks 5 years ago
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 c buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 1/8 c melted butter shopping list
- ( you can double this recipe if you'd like to make a bigger batch ). shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a dash of salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat the egg, buttermilk, milk and butter.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir just to blend.
- The batter should be slightly lumpy and quite thick.
- Let the batter rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 c measures of the batter onto a grill.
- Cook 2-3 minutes and then flip and cook for 2 minutes more ( you can adjust the cooking time as required for your grill ).
- Enjoy! These are a favorite of ours to make on the weekends.
The Cookozrocks South Tweed Heads, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!