Snowy Mashed PotatoesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 10 russet potatoes peeled and quartered shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup scallions minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup green pepper minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain and return pan to low heat shaking to dry potatoes.
- In large bowl of electric mixer cream together cheese and sour cream.
- Add hot potatoes one at a time to cream mixture and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- On low speed add scallions, celery, green pepper, parsley, butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a 3 quart baking dish then sprinkle with paprika and dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!