Sugar CookiesFrom ozrocks 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour & salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla, beat until well mixed.
- Add flour, blend on low until combined ( do not overmix ).
- Form dough into a log, wrap in plastic wrap and refridgerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- On floured surface, roll dough out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut dough with your favorite cookie cutters.
- Place dough on cookie sheets ( lined with baking paper ).
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 12-14 minutes.
- I found mine are done around 14 minutes in a 130 forced fan oven.