Peanut Butter CookiesFrom jmeyer1980 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium bowl sift to combine flour, baking soda and salt
- In a large bowl beat together peanut butter, shortening, and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add in egg and vanilla
- Combine flour mixture with peanut butter mixture, scrapping the sides of the bowl to insure batter is well blended.
- Cover bowl with plastic and place in frig for 20 minutes
- Using a teaspoon drop batter 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork make crisscross pattern flattening cookies slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes per your oven
The Cookjmeyer1980 Hazel Park, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!