The Perfect Peanut Butter CookieFrom marriage 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick ) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium bowl sift to combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In a large bowl beat together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add in egg and vanilla
- Combine flour mixture with peanut butter mixture, scrapping the sides of the bowl to insure batter is well blended.
- Cover bowl with plastic and place in frig for 20 minutes
- Using a teaspoon drop batter 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork make crisscross pattern flattening cookies slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes per your oven
The Cookmarriage Apalachin
The Rating10 people
I followed the recipe; however, I used Peter Pan Honey Peanut Butter by mistake and they were the best ever.jmonegan in loved it
Just a note for those of you having issues with dryness and the cookie burning or cooking too quickly. Check the expiration date on your flour, baking soda and baking powder. I'm a major baker come Christmas time and bake tons and tons of cookies eve...moretangeemct in Glen Burnie loved it
i was wanting to make peanut butter cookies today, and i just stumbled upon this recipe! it must be fate.thetacofaery in Waco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!