The Perfect Peanut Butter CookieFrom marriage 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick ) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium bowl sift to combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In a large bowl beat together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add in egg and vanilla
- Combine flour mixture with peanut butter mixture, scrapping the sides of the bowl to insure batter is well blended.
- Cover bowl with plastic and place in frig for 20 minutes
- Using a teaspoon drop batter 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork make crisscross pattern flattening cookies slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes per your oven
People Who Like This Dish 59
The Cookmarriage Apalachin
The Rating9 people
I use this same recipe when I bake pb cookies. Not overcooking them is the key to getting a soft chewy cookie. In fact I tend to undercook mine a little bit.cdlsmith in Clinton loved it
I made them everyone loved them . I added the pic . Don't they look great (lol) . I baked them for about 10 mins ....great recipeladytj1985 in Winter Springs loved it
i was wanting to make peanut butter cookies today, and i just stumbled upon this recipe! it must be fate.thetacofaery in Waco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!