LimeadeFrom tanwiratchada 4 years ago
How to make it
- Squeeze the limes to make 1 cup lime juice, either by hand (slicing the limes into wedges and squeezing them), or by using a citrus juicer/press.
- Remove any small seeds you find.
- Pour the lime juice into a large jug, and add 7 cups water.
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Taste-test the lime water, adding more sugar if you prefer it sweeter, or more water if you find the taste too strong or sharp.
- Set jug in the re-frigerator to chill for 2 hours, or until cold.
- Serve as is, or garnished with slices or wedges of lime, plus a few ice cubes if desired. ENJOY KA! ;D
People Who Like This Dish 1
- tanwiratchada Bangkok, TH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔