Creme De Brie Mango-cranberry CrostiniFrom corrinnej 3 years ago
- 20 thin (¼ inch) slices french baguette shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) Alouette Crème de Brie, Original shopping list
- ¼ cup purchased mango chutney shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sweetened dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh mint leaves, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Arrange baguette slices on large ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and crisp.
- Place on 2 serving plates and cool 1 minute. Spread each with about ½ tablespoon Alouette Crème de Brie.
- In small bowl, combine chutney, and cranberries. Spoon small dollops over cheese. Garnish sparingly with mint.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!