Crumb Topped LoafFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1-1/2 c flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 c granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 c canned solid-pack pumpkin shopping list
- 1/4 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 c walnuts,coarse chopped shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/4 c unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 c packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1/3 c walnuts,finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp confectioners sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Loaf: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9x5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix flour,baking powder,pie spice and salt in small bowl. Beat egg and sugar in large bowl. Beat in pumpkin,oil and vanilla till smooth. Make a well in the center of flour mixture. Add egg mixture. Stir till just moistened and batter comes together. Fold in walnuts. Spoon batter in prepared pan.
- Topping:Mix butter,butter,brown sugar and flour in small bowl till crumbly. Stir in walnuts Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake loaf for 50 to 55 mins,until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 mins. Turn out onto rack to coo completely. Dust with confectioners sugar;slice.