Lemon BreadFrom selna 5 years ago
- -1 1 /2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- -1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- -1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- -grated lemon peel of 1 lemon shopping list
- -1 tblsp baking powder shopping list
- -1/2 cup milk shopping list
- -2 eggs shopping list
- -1/2 cup butter shopping list
- -lemon juice from 1 1/2 lemons (or half cup lemonade powder) shopping list
- -1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- -preheat oven to 350F. grease and flour a loaf pan.
- -mix flour, sugar, lemon peel and baking powder together in large bowl; set aside.
- -in another bowl, beat eggs, milk, lemon juice/powder and vanilla together.
- -add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. stir until well combined.
- -pour batter into loaf pan. bake for about 45 minutes or until top is golden and toothpick comes out clean.
- -take out of oven and let cool. transfer to wire rack.
- -cut into about 9 slices and enjoy!