Mango panacotta fudge cakeFrom ahmed1 4 years ago
- 1 24 cm chocolate fudge cake shopping list
- mango pana cotta: shopping list
- 2 Cups mango puree shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 3 cups yogurt shopping list
- 12 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin (2 tsp each) shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Split the chocolate fudge cake into half and place the bottom half on a serving plate. Set aside.
- Mango layer:
- Add the gelatin to cold water and let it soften. Meanwhile whisk together yogurt and mango puree in a bowl till they are combined well together.
- Heat cream in a pot. Add vanilla essence and sugar. Whisk very lightly to mix. When the cream comes to a boil, remove from heat and add softened gelatin.
- Stir well till all the gelatin is dissolved. Add the cream to the mango yogurt mixture and whisk well.
- Pour in a silicon pan with a decorative pattern. Chill or 3-4 hours or overnight. Remove from fridge and dip or 10 seconds in a large bowl with hot water. Place the bottom chocolate layer with the serving plate on top of the silicon pan and flip. Chill again for 1-2 hours.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating10 people
Beautiful... beautiful Ahmed.
Design and recipe 5 forks!berry in Riverside loved it
Wow, love the step by step.berry in Riverside loved it
what a gorgeous cake.. it is flagged as beautiful...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it