Yellow Cupcakes with Sticky Chocolate IcingFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- FOR CUPCAKES shopping list
- 2 cups cake flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- ¾ teaspoons salt shopping list
- ½ cups unsalted butter, Softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 whole eggs Room Temperature shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- ¾ cups (plus A Tad More) whole milk shopping list
- _____ shopping list
- FOR THE ICING: shopping list
- ¾ cups Sweetened, condensed milk shopping list
- 6 ounces, weight Semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- With an electric mixer, mix butter and sugar on high speed until fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl and mix for a few more seconds. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients and milk in three batches, mixing for a few seconds after each addition.
- Scrape sides of bowl, then mix one final time.
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins 3/4 full with batter. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until poufy but not brown. Cool before icing.
- Sticky Chocolate Icing:
- Mix ingredients together in a small/medium saucepan. Melt ingredients over medium low heat, stirring gently. Icing is ready when all ingredients are melted and combined.
- Spoon warm icing over warm cupcakes, stirring icing to smooth after every third cupcake or so. Allow iced cupcakes to sit at least ten minutes before serving.
- WARNING: MUST BE SERVED WITH A GLASS OF COLD MILK!
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!