Oatmeal Raisin Banana Zucchini CookiesFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup old fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons butter, cook room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup banana puree (about 1 banana, mashed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup zucchini puree (1 medium zucchini, steamed, then pureed until smooth) shopping list
- 1 large egg white shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350. Coat 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar and butter with a wooden spoon until just combined. Add the banana and zucchini purees and the egg white, and stir just until blended. Add the flour mixture, raisins, and stir to combine.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoons onto the baking sheets. Leave about 1 inch between each cookie. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on a baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!